Conditions concerning digital images
- Digital files may only be used for articles in newspapers and magazines, for television programmes, and on websites referring to the corresponding exhibition, acquisition, or events in the Groninger Museum;
- The owner of the work of art must always be mentioned;
- The photographer must always been mentioned (when known);
- Duplication and commercial use is not permitted;
- With exhibitions: the use of images is only allowed during the exhibition period.
If you need more images please contact the PR department: Willemien Bouwers email@example.com or Karina Smrkovsky firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +31 50 3666555.